1. Name and Contact Details of the Controller
Responsible: Dipl.Ing. Ahmed Musa
Name entrepreneur: Dipl.Ing. Ahmed Musa
Address: Penzinger Straße 125/5, 1140 Vienna, Austria
Telefon:+43 676/878 260 550
2. Collection and Storage of Personal Data and the Nature and Purpose of their Use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
IP address of the requesting computer,
• date and time of access,
• name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well
• for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have expressly consented, we use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. For the receipt of the newsletter the indication of an e-mail address is sufficient and takes place as follows:
When registering for the newsletter, we will send you an e-mail with a link to the specified address, which must be confirmed by you. This indicates that you agree with the owner and with the sending of the newsletter. Further data is not collected. These data are used only for sending the newsletter and will not be disclosed to third parties.
By registering for the newsletter, we save your IP address and the date of registration. This storage is solely the proof in the event that a third party abuses an email address and logs on without the knowledge of the claimant for the newsletter reception.
The newsletter can be canceled or canceled by the customer at any time free of charge. The revocation can be made via a link in the newsletter itself or by notification to the above contact options.
c) By using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it.
Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
3. Disclosure of Data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
You your according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
• disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well
• this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
5. Analyse Tools (Tracking Tools)
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
To optimize our offer, we use the web analysis service StatCounter for this website. StatCounter uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to a server of StatCounter and stored there. StatCounter will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage.
StatCounter may also transfer this information to third parties where required by law or as far as third parties process this information on behalf of StatCounter. StatCounter will never associate your IP address with other StatCounter data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly;
In this case you can also make full use of all features of this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of the data about you by StatCounter in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
6. Social Media Plug-ins
Wir setzen auf unserer Website auf Grundlage des Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO Social Plug-ins der nachstehenden sozialen Netzwerke ein, um unsere Website hierüber bekannter zu machen. Der dahinterstehende werbliche Zweck ist als berechtigtes Interesse im Sinne der DSGVO anzusehen. Die Verantwortung für den datenschutzkonformen Betrieb ist durch deren jeweiligen Anbieter zu gewährleisten. Die Einbindung dieser Plug-ins durch uns erfolgt im Wege der sogenannten Zwei-Klick-Methode um Besucher unserer Webseite bestmöglich zu schützen.
Elements of Facebook (so-called social media plugins) are integrated on our websites in order to make their use more personal. For this we use the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button. Facebook is a company of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook").
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are currently not logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted from your browser directly to a Facebook server in the US and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information will also be posted on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purpose of advertising, market research and tailor-made Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook uses user, interest and relationship profiles, eg. For example, to evaluate your use of our website in relation to the advertisements displayed on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website, and to provide other services related to the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
We point out that we as the provider of the pages are not aware of the content of the data transmitted and their use by Facebook.
We use functions (so-called plug-ins) of the Twitter short message network, an offer by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA ("Twitter").
The Twitter plugins (tweet buttons) can be recognized by the Twitter logo on our site. An overview of tweet buttons can be found here: https://publish.twitter.com/.
Each time you visit one of our websites, which is equipped with such a plugin, data of the customer are transmitted to Twitter and stored there. These are the data already mentioned under "Statistical data". If the customer clicks on the Twitter 'tweet button' while logged in to his Twitter account, the websites he visits will be linked to his Twitter account and made publicly available. We point out that we as the provider of the pages are not aware of the content of the transmitted data and their use by Twitter.
If you do not want Twitter to associate your visit to our pages, please log out of your Twitter account.
Twitter is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, thus guaranteeing compliance with EU data protection law. https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TORzAAO&status=Active
7. Online-Services/ Internetadvertisment
On our website we use on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO in the interest of optimally marketing our offer on online services and advertising tools of the companies listed below. The underlying commercial purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for the operation compliant with data protection is to be guaranteed by their respective providers.
a) Geprüfter Webshop 'Certified Webshop'
On our website the seal 'Certified Webshop' is integrated. The seal and the services advertised are an offer of Tisko Consulting GmbH, Asbacher Strasse 49, 53545 Linz am Rhein. When the seal is called, the web server automatically stores a so-called server log file, which is e.g. Your IP address, date and time of the retrieval, transferred amount of data and the requesting provider (access data) contains and documented the call. These access data will not be evaluated and automatically deleted at the latest 30 days after the end of your page visit.
In addition, you have the opportunity to use the rating system of the audited webshop. So you can evaluate the transaction after completion of the contract, and thus after receiving your order, and comment if necessary.
In order to draw your attention to this possibility, you will provide us with information based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO in the interest of a serious evaluation in the context of the purchase transaction contact. The personal data collected by us for the purpose of using the rating system will be deleted after 3 months after completion of the assessed delivery of goods.
9. Affected rights
You have the right:
• in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
• in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
• according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
• in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data has been unlawful. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our headquarters.
10. Right of Objection
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to the e-mail address stated in the imprint is sufficient.
11. Data Security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
12. Up-to-dateness and change of this data protection explanation